Thursday, November 20, 2008

Food in Vegas

While in Vegas I did nothing, but stuff myself with Vegas buffet. With the skyrocketing prices they have, you can't help, but think a $30 buffet is a steal. Especially, when there's Alaskan snow crab legs on the menu! Yummmmm.


I would highly recommend Mandalay Bay if you like your crab legs hot, and at your dispense. I tried the Bellagio buffet, and I thought it was highly overrated. Yes, the selection was vast, but if you're there for the crabslegs, like me, then I find waiting 5 minutes for the chef to re-steam your crablegs, is rather time-consuming. So, yes you can get your crablegs hot at the Bellagio as well, but you have to wait in 10-minute intervals, which I wasn't willing to do.



Can you tell which one is Lychee and which one is Coconut?



The hubby and I stopped for a sorbet break while in the Venetian hotel. Oh myyyy, the selection they had. I had a hard time narrowing my choices down to two!

A well-plated dessert selection from the Mandalay Bay Hotel

No comments: