Package of chicken wings
1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
5 T Soy Sauce
2 T Garlic Powder
1 T Sesame Oil
1 T Rice Vinegar
3/4 cup Korean Pepper Powder (Adjust according to spicy factor)
- Mix all ingredients together depending on your tasting and how spicy you like your wings. On average, I'd say 1/2 cup of Korean Pepper Powder is fine.
- I use a lot of the heavy ingredients, since I like my food flavorful. You might want to double-up on the ingredients if you like it very flavorful.
- Marinate overnight or at least 3 hours before baking
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray a light layering of cooking spray on to the baking tray
- Stack wings side-by-side on baking tray
- Bake at 390 degrees for about 40 minutes, depending on your oven temperature
- Make sure to turn the wings once in the middle of the cooking time