Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jean Philippe Bakery in Las Vegas













Sinfully delicious. This was my first time, and I wished I would've discovered this earlier on my previous trips to Vegas. Oh please, please open a location on the east coast!
Crepes are expensive at around $9, but worth every dime. The flavors are fresh and intense. I had the exotic crepe, which had mango, pineapples, and cocount. To die for! I also went back again for the raspberry souffle, which I thought didn't measure up to the exotic one, but that's just me.

They just opened another location in the Aria hotel, and it's less crowded than the one in the Bellagio. I highly recommend making this stop when you're in Vegas. One of the best bakeries I've been to in my life. Oh yes, and they also have the world's largest chocolate fountain inside. Worth the stop as well, even if you aren't planning to get any sweets.

No comments: